Going From Manual Processes to Automation
E-commerce has seen remarkable growth in recent years, going from 10.7% of all U.S. retail sales in 2015 to 21.3% in 2020. Many consumer goods companies find themselves in a stage position where e-commerce is both their main growth engine and a major source of revenue leakage.
Read this case study of how one of America's leading pet supplies companies set on a journey to optimize its e-commerce operations. In a short span, the company ended up preventing $1.17 million in revenue leakage, or an 87% reduction in lost revenue due to OOS errors.
- A massive effort to breakdown silos and consolidate data to get visibility across different business units
- Significant Out-of-stock (OOS) issues resulting in lost revenue
- No visibility into Share of Voice (SOV) and poor ROAS.
- CIQ Unified (Sales + Advertising) plus Managed Services
- 34% Increase in non-branded paid sales
- 50% improvement in ACOS
- 87% reduction in lost revenue due to OOS errors
Download the Case Study to Read More.