Recapturing Revenue From Out-of-Stock Items
Out-of-stock (OOS) items can be extremely costly for brick-and-mortar businesses, but the costs of OOS are compounded when selling online. Even after OOS products are reinstated on Amazon, ASINs can leak up to 70% of their usual revenue in the first 3 days, continuing to leak revenue for up to 5 days while the product regains page views and search ranking presence.
Read this case study to find out how revenue leakage from OOS items was one of the main drivers of this major pulp and paper product manufacturer to select CommerceIQ to help optimize its e-commerce operations.
- Revenue leakage from OOS errors and 3P Variants
- Wasted ad spend on low-inventory items and low-value search terms
- CIQ Unifies (Sales + Advertising)
- $2.9 Million - Reduction in annual revenue leakage
- 270% Improvement in ROAS in 2 years
- 151% Increase in incremental ad-driven revenue in 3 months
Download the Case Study to Read More.