The Shortcomings of ROAS
In the realm of digital advertising and retail media, Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS) has become a de facto gauge by which industry performance is measured. Yet for all its dominance, ROAS has significant shortcomings that vendors must take into account.
In this article, you’ll learn how ROAS can be supplemented with other metrics to gain a complete view of your retail media business on Amazon so that you are equipped to grow incremental sales.
Read on to understand…
- Why ROAS isn’t a sufficient metric by itself
- The best way to reach core shoppers and grow market share
- How retail media should link to your supply chain and other confounding factors
- Why accurate tracking and attribution are important
- How DSP should be used alongside search ads